Our continuous efforts for responsible recycling also alleviated the impact of Third-World countries and the global environment by closing the loop on recycling.
"How did you do that?" you might ask. It's simple, but not easy. We were able to accomplish our stringent company objectives by voluntarily holding ourselves to a higher standard, along with meeting the rigorous requirements of R2 and ISO 14001 certifications. We at 5R Processors, Ltd. take a proactive, not reactive, stance on recycling through the 5R Process:
- Recycle all materials through state of the art end-of-life processing.
- Reuse parts and components.
- Reclaim all materials used to manufacture electronic equipment through demanufacturing processes.
- Re-engineer manufactured electronic and other equipment in preparation for re-entrance into the marketplace.
- Reduce the amount of toxic materials entering landfills globally.