ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
To meet the demand for proper management of end-of-life toxic electronic materials 5R Processors, Ltd. is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service while providing cost-effective recycling and asset disposition services of electronic equipment and products, mercury containing devices and other assets used in the workplace and by consumers. The 5R Process will return recycled materials into reusable commodities while maintaining the highest level of professional standards, integrity, and environmental stewardship.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed to continual improvement.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed to managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment based on a "reuse, recover, dispose" hierarchy both on-site and throughout the recycling chain.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- 5R Processors, Ltd. is committed to communicate the policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
5R Processors, Ltd. has adopted the above principles to promote accountability for environmental, health and safety performance at all levels of the company. Environmental, health and safety values will be pursued with the same intensity that 5R Processors, Ltd. pursues other business values.
5R Processors, Ltd. takes a proactive, not reactive, stance on recycling through the 5R Process:
- Recycle all materials through state of the art end-of-life processing.
- Reuse parts and components.
- Reclaim all materials used to manufacture electronic equipment through demanufacturing processes.
- Re-engineer manufactured electronic and other equipment in preparation for re-entrance into the marketplace.
- Reduce the amount of toxic materials entering landfills globally.