Belmond-Klemme Community Service / Recycling Day
May 22, 2013
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Belmond-Klemme Community School District
411 10th Ave. NE
Belmond, IA 50421
5R Processors will be accepting consumer electronics and home office equipment on our accepted items
Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and dehumidifiers will be accepted for a fee of $25.00 each.
All other white goods will be accepted at no charge.
- Broken glass on televisions, monitors and CRT tubes - $10.00 fee per unit
- Projection and wood console televisions - $25.00 fee per unit
- Wood speakers - $10.00 fee per pair
- Plastic televisions - $10.00 fee per unit
- Monitors - $5.00 fee per unit
- Microwaves - $5.00 fee per unit
Department of Defense approved hard drive cleansing services will be provided by 5R Processors for $10 per drive. Equipment will be brought to our facilities for cleansing.